ERROR PREVENTION AND ANALYSIS
You would like to ...
- Answer multidisciplinary test questions?
- Achieve early error prevention?
- Analysing diffuse error patterns?
- Making optimal use of existing test equipment?
- Making distributed expert knowledge usable for testing?
- Expand test automation?
- Reduce test times and test costs?
- Optimise quality and minimise risks?
Technical Coaching and SWOT*
Making experience usable
Focus areas of technical coaching and SWOT*.
- Definition of test questions and strategic objectives
- Status of the existing infrastructure - test objects, systems and domains
- Expert interviews for the analysis of anomalies and error patterns
- Identification of sources of error - results, test systems and tests
- Identification of optimisation potential for project and test managers
- Elaboration of options for action for test engineers and designers.
*) Strengths, Weaknesses,
Opportunities and Threats
More options for action for you and your test experts
Each test infrastructure must take into account its own experts, different test systems, test methods and test strategies. Above all, however, individual test questions must be answered and specific test objectives must be achieved.
Our extensive knowledge supports test managers and test experts to get answers to your test questions and to jointly develop courses of action for immediately usable technical and communicative solutions.
Would you like more information?
Short info on technical coaching / SWOT