TestC - Test contents
TestC© for transferable test content
- Consideration of common test views from the IC to the system
- Making isolated test knowledge and equipment usable and testable
- Self-controlled and development of individual test solutions
- Safeguarding test communication over the entire life cycle
- Development acceleration and quality improvement
- Reduction of test times, test costs and test risks
Innovative test software for complex electrical processes
The TestC© IDE* provides a common language for connecting software-based systems. The DSL** (Xtend / Xtext) is used for modelling and generating test content.
It makes existing test knowledge usable for everyone and testable through rule-based tests. The test content generated in this way can be used and transferred at an early stage in a simulation environment and in parallel on the relevant test systems.
Validation of mixed-signal test content, transferability and analysis capability for hardware near HW and SW solutions.
RELIABLE TEST STATEMENTS
Definition of pass and fail hypotheses
Core functions of the test software TestC©
- Definition of requirements from specification, test and test systems
- Protocol-based, uniquely described and transferable test content
- Modelling of real tester behaviour with loadboard and IC function
- Generation of test outputs for ATE, laboratory, production test systems
- Test modelling via Coside* for testing in the simulation environment
- Verification of pass/fail hypotheses via individual tests
- Comparison test in relevant test domains e.g.: Simulation, ATE, Laboratory tester
*) IEEE1666.1 SystemC.ams compliant